What if you could begin your designs from sketches without having to re-do them in Photoshop or Illustrator? It may be possible with this new tool from Wacom. It records what you draw on paper and saves it as a vector file which can open in many different programs. You can even create new layers. It saves the step of sketching and then scanning only to have to trace it again on your computer. Clips onto any notepad or notebook but the only downside I see so far is that you have to use their pen. Of course most artists and designers tend to use their favorite pen (everyone has a favorite). Only time will tell how well this really works. Wacom is said to be releasing it mid-September.
We are a full-service, boutique style, internet marketing agency specializing in search engine marketing, web site design, social networking, display advertising and conversion rate optimization. To keep up with the fast-paced internet world we have created a blog to stay updated and share our thoughts.
- Unexplained Google Soft 404 Errors May Be Caused by 301 Redirects
- How to Tell if Your Website Was Affected By the Google Panda 3.5 or Penguin 1.0 Update
- Google AdWords American Express Billing Issue
- AddThis.com Site & Share Counter Service Interruption
- How to Get The Most Coveted Link of All – The Google Homepage Link